View from the deck on a glorious morning in early June.

Friday, April 22, 2011

BLISS!

FINALLY. Yes, I am shouting. We finally had a day that might qualify as spring. The max was 13C , not exactly warm yet, but the sun was shining, I had no other commitments today except work/play outside. The kids are fine, Old Dutch is fine or pretending to be, my body is slowing down a bit but not hurting.  The world may be going nuts, but there are days to pay attention and days to ignore it. Today is the latter.
Blue sky, freedom, a garden. I need nothing more to be blissfully happy.
 
The second wave of spring flowers is coming out. No dafs yet, and their number will be disappointing anyway, see earlier post. But the little primroses that started life out as supermarket specials have never been so beautiful. The Lungwort showed its first flowers. A bag of mushroom manure sure makes a difference. More later. I had 2 well-deserved beers and that is enough to cause impaired typing.
Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome guest! Commenting is free, not moderated, and I got rid of the captcha. If you were here, give me a wave.